Monday, November 23, 2009

THE SING OFF



The eight groups in NBC's The Sing-Off—competing for $100,000 and an Epic Records/Sony recording contract—will be: The Tufts Beelzebubs from Boston, Massachusetts Brigham Young's Noteworthy from Provo, Utah Face from Boulder, Colorado Maxx Factor from Baltimore, Maryland Nota from San Juan Puerto Rico The SoCals from Los Angeles, California Solo from Omaha, Nebraska Voices of Lee from Cleveland, Tennesse It's on. NBC will premiere its new singing competition special The Sing-Off on Monday, Dec. 14. The four-night show will feature a cappella groups from across the country competing for a recording contract with Eric Records/Sony Entertainment.

So, yeah this is the big news we have been waiting to share. NBC has a new singing competition/reality show in December and my girls Courtney & Katie and all the Noteworthy girls will be on the show. As you might imagine we are super excited. The show will be on Dec. 14, 15 & 16th and then the finale is Dec. 21st. The only time the audience gets to vote is at the finale. We are hoping Noteworthy makes it that far and then we can all vote!

Last night we were in bed I was asleep my husband was watching TV when all of a sudden he is trying to wake me up because there was a commercial on for the SING OFF and Courtney was beatboxing. It was only about a 10 seconds long but we were freaking out. So, now we have channel 3 on and are waiting for the commercials to come on. I know, I know we are dorks, but hey, if it was your kids on TV what would you do? So, far we haven't seen the commercial again but we will hopefully! We will be traveling to LA to watch the taping of the shows so that will be lots of fun. We are just so excited to see these amazing young women take the stage and share their talent, their love of music and performing, their beautiful spirits and joy with the world. Everyone involved with the show has already noticed that there is something different about them and they love the Noteworthy ladies. Hmm, why is that? I am thinking the gospel of Jesus Christ makes a difference.

Okay, so you will probably get sick and tired of all this but I am exicited to share the news with everyone and will keep posting any other exiciting happenings about the sing off here.
This is a picture of Courtney and Katie in front of KSL TV Studios in Salt Lake when the group went to tape some songs and stuff for the news.

WOOT, WOOT!

8 comments:

Tom & Katie Hall said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! i'm SOOO EXCITED!!!

Alisa Pierce said...

That is sooooo exciting!!!!! I am going to vote! Because the ARE making it to the finals! I can feeeelllll it!!!!

Lisa said...

Cindy, this is so exciting! I cant wait to watch them!

~Stappsters~ said...

I will never get get tired of hearing about it!!! Keep us updated!

Cindy Jensen said...

I love you all!

Christie said...

So excited! I'll vote for them - because of course they will be in the finals!

Shaunika said...

Cindy, I'm so excited to watch the show! So fun!!!

Ie Ling said...

I'm friends with Noteworthy and everyday I've been checking to see if anything new has been posted and stumbled upon your blog. I love your girls! They are so awesome!