Monday, November 16, 2009

Annie

After lots of rehearsals, blood, sweat, and even a few tears EGMTC pulled if off again. Both shows turned out great in the end. Jungle Book was fun and the kids were so cute. Annie, also was awesome. Someone, even came up to me after and said it was there favorite show so far! Wow, that was a really nice compliment to hear. Producing and running a theater company is hard. . .especially when you don't have a clue what your doing. It is a learning by trial and error experience for me. I have learned ALOT over the past 5 years. And I have made a lot of mistakes but when all is said and done I am very proud of what we have accomplished. Yes, there are times when I want to pull my hair out and just quit because it is so hard. But is during those really difficult and dark times I remind myself of the good things we have accomplished, the smiles on the performers faces or someone tells me thanks for what I have done and how it has helped their child or how much fun they are having and it gets me through those difficult times. At the end of the day it is worth it. I have to remind myself more often that the hardest times/things usually bring you the most joy. And that is definitely true with EGMTC. Also, I want to give a huge thank you to all the parents who help make this possible. Without them there would be no Elk Grove Musical Theatre Company. And especially to Angee Wangsgard I really couldn't do this with out you. And I can't believe it but we are having auditions for the Spring show Dec. 10th. Oh, let the fun begin again!

Here are few pictures from the show!


Annie and Sandy


Annie and servants


Ciara during NYC


Easy Street

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Another EGMTC Fantastic Show! Way to go!

~Stappsters~ said...

wish I had come. :(

Ashlee said...

Cindy I don't know what we would do without you! You are so awesome! I love being apart of EGMTC and having fun with you!

Ashlee said...

Cindy I don't know what we would do without you! You are so awesome! I love being apart of EGMTC and having fun with you!