Saturday, November 28, 2009

On their way!





The Noteworthy ladies are officially on their way and I am beyond excited. Sometimes, when I think about it I am so excited I just want to cry. As I am typing this they are actually in the air flying to LA. First thing they will do is meet with NBC and then the nice people at NBC are driving them out to Kelsey's reception. Kelsey one of the girls in the group is getting married today at the Redlands Temple. (wow she really has an exciting weekend) And then tomorrow actual rehearsals begin. I know Noteworthy will be amazing and if they are supposed to win they will but winning isn't really the goal; having the opportunity to share who they are with the world is and I hope the world can see just how awesome these girls are. I also wish the best to all the groups on the show and can't wait to see them all.

Ahhh, now I think I will go do the "happy dance".

No comments: