Monday, November 30, 2009

Hard Work

The girls are hard at work rehearsing for the show. They got to LA on Saturday had a meeting with important people and then were off to Kelsey's wedding reception. Sunday, was an 18 hour day of rehearsing, fittings and all the other things that go into making a reality show. I can't go into alot of details here just yet but lets say they are all working hard.

All the groups are really great and really nice and all are having the time of their lives. I don't have any pictures to post but thought I would give you all an update. Since, I don't have any pictures here is a video for you to enjoy.


Courtney & Katie cover of Beyonce's Irreplaceable

1 comment:

Michele Carli said...

Hi Cindy,
I'm late to the party. Angee told me the details this morning of this adventure and it's so exciting! We will definately be watching! Courtney and Katie sound so great on this Beyonce song! Michele