Wednesday, March 31, 2010

KATIE'S Going to HONG KONG!

Hey everyone,

I (Katie) am going to Hong Kong with Noteworthy next week and I needs a few dollars (about $300) to offset the cost.

This is a really great opportunity for Noteworthy. we are going to be singing for and doing workshops with underprivileged kids there and we're really excited! thankfully we don't have to pay for it all, but I'm still just a poor college student...So if everyone just donates a few dollars it'll help a lot! I'll post some of our adventures on my own blog afterwords. (katielynn27.blogspot.com).

Just click on the "donate" button below and you can donate through paypal. It's super easy!! :)
Thank you for all of your help!


2 comments:

Alison said...

Katie - I have a PayPal account and I logged in but I think I need your email address to send it to - I think!! I use PayPal often, but can't quite figure this one out! Help!

Alison said...

Never mind - I went to your blog and it worked. It does not work the same on this blog.