Friday, January 30, 2009

NOTEWORTHY SHOW IN SACRAMENTO


Finally, the time is here. Noteworthy is coming to Sacramento. Friday, March 13th at 7:00 p.m. at Sheldon High School Performing Arts Center. We are so excited. Tickets are on sale at http://www.noteworthyladies.com/. We would love to see you there and bring a friend or two or three. Here are a couple of links to some videos so you can get a small taste of how talented these girls are and it is even better live:



Also, if anyone would like to help get the word out I have posters and flyers. Just let me know and I will get some to you. We really want to get as many people their as possible.

4 comments:

~Stappsters~ said...

I will help and I want tickets too. Let me know how I can get them!

Tom & Katie Hall said...

YAY i'm so excited! oh and p.s. i look gross in that picture on top.

~Stappsters~ said...

Cindy, Natalie wants to know if you want to be a happy, simple, frugal, healthy contributor??

~Stappsters~ said...

Cindy, Natalie wants to know if you want to be a happy, simple, frugal, healthy contributor??