Sunday, May 23, 2010

What's up with the weather?



Last weekend we were having a waterfight - and this weekend all I want is a fire in the fireplace cuz it is so cold. I will say that I am grateful that it is not 100 degrees yet because sometimes in May it is already 100 degrees and that is way worse than it being a little chilly and rainy.

So, last weekend we had a party - no reason. I just thought is would be fun to have a party. We filled 500 waterballoons - yes, you heard right 500. And yes, that is a lot and yes, my fingers hurt for days after but we got really fast a filling waterballoons. Walmart has a great deal on waterballoons if you are in the market. We bbq'd and watched Rocketman which is hilarious and you should watch it and then we had a fire in our little firepit thingy in the backyard. Over all I say it was a success. And I have decided having parties for no reason is great and I will do it more often.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Cindy - the weather is crazy out here in Utah, too. It SNOWED this morning! We got at least 1 1/2 inches, maybe 2! I moved from CA for this???