Sunday, November 7, 2010

Attitude Test

Okay, I was going to try and catch up but it was to hard and it was keeping me from blogging again. A little to overwhelming I guess. And Katie was complaining about my lack of blogging so here goes.

Answer the following questions:

1. Do you often have a gloomy expression on your face?
2. Do you forget the many good things in your life and overemphasize the few things you lack?
3. Do you feel sorry for yourself?
4. Do you think more of yourself than of others?
5. Do you think you have to much to do?
6. Do you expect things to go wrong in your life?
7. Do you blame others for your moods and behaviors?
8. Do you think life has been unfair to you?

This was from our lesson in Young Women's today. It was a good reminder for me to not be the person who answers yes to these questions. I don't want to be that person. Sometimes, I do feel sorry for myself but I like myself better when I am counting my blessings and being grateful for what I do have instead of what I don't have.

Yes, we all have trials and hard things to overcome in this life but we do have a choice of how we deal with these challenges. I am going to try harder to face my challenges with a smile and a positive attitude.

1 comment:

Tom & Katie Hall said...

yes those are great questions. I've been realizing it more and more that life is great and why do we focus on the negative so much?! Yay for updating your blog. I'm so proud.