Sunday, July 12, 2009

Exciety



Courtney waiting for the show to start


I have something like excitement, anxiety and butterflies going on right now. I am getting David ready to go to scout camp tomorrow. He will be gone for a week and this is his first time away. I am also going to visit Courtney this weekend in Utah which I am so exicited about. She is in a play called Standing Still Standing and I am really looking forward to seeing her in it. I am driving to Utah with someone from my ward and we will be leaving after work and driving all night which is giving me anxiety. So, yes I am just full of all different kinds of feelings right now. Kinda like I might throw-up, have diarrhea and and ulcer all at the sametime. I feel so alive right now though. Life is fun.

1 comment:

~Stappsters~ said...

I'm excited for you Cindy!