Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kettlecorn Yumminess

Just thought I would share with you my newest gluten free treat. I have discovered a delicious treat that I CAN eat and it makes me happy. So, I thought I would share it with all of you...

I would like to introduce you to: Authentic All Natural Gourmet Kettlecorn Popcorn
it is"crispy, crunchy, sweet and salty" all in one bag!

It covers both the sweet and the salty cravings. I found it at Safeway on the chip isle. It is a red bag and says Popcorn, Indian Kettlecorn.

You should try it. Best kettlecorn I've ever tasted.

2 comments:

mjh said...

I suffered with a bad gut for years. My doc recommended pro-biotics and I have a new stomache life. I can even have some dairy here and there now. I use Jarro dophilus 5 billion organisms per capsule!! Let those little fellas replenish the good bacteria colonies in your tum tum. They made mine happy!

Cindy Jensen said...

Thanks for the info. I will try it!