Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Random Pictures

So..I just found my camera after digging through a drawer, and I took it to my makeup class today to take picture of my final project (turning myself into a turtle). Anyway, after downloading the pictures I found some other great gems I thought I'd share.Here is Noteworthy last April in NEW YORK!One of my apartment mates (Kaitlyn Thatcher) has a habit of drying her clothes in me and my roommates bathroom. So to teach her a lesson, one night when we came home from work we individually wrapped all of her clothes in tin foil and put them in the oven....i woke up to screaming the next morning.
Me, mom, and dad in from of the Statue of Liberty! Me...as a turtle (I got the inspiration from the master of disguise), Today in my makeup class. yay!

2 comments:

Cindy Jensen said...

"Am I not turtley enough for the turtle club?" Ha, Ha, you are funny. And I love the little turtle lip. So, did you cook the clothes or just wrap them in foil? And Yea, for NYC and Noteworthy. Good times! I'll see you in 10 days.

~Stappsters~ said...

I'm not sure about this class Court. Are you sure this legit?